Top Auto Shop for Toyota Supra Repair
When you have an issue with your Toyota Supra, you want to know you’re taking it somewhere you trust. You can choose Bimmers Only with confidence when you need a Toyota Supra repair, whether involving the brakes, engine or your dashboard. We are proud to be the top mechanic near you that offers superior Toyota Supra repair in Dallas, TX.
You take great pride in your Toyota Supra, whether you have a 1982 Toyota Celica Supra or a 2020 Toyota GR Supra. So it makes sense that you want to take good care of it. Why trust your vehicle to anyone else? Toyota Supra is a beloved brand that many people enjoy owning. This flashy sports car is made by the Toyota Motor Corporation, with the first design coming out in 1978. “Supra” in Latin means “above,” “to surpass,” or “go beyond.”
We love Toyota Supras here at Bimmers Only, and it shows in our dedication to precise and quality repairs.
Toyota Supra Repair Services in Dallas and Plano
It’s a very personal experience to own such a luxurious car. As such, you want to entrust it to a mechanic who will also have a personal experience with it. Bimmers Only is the obvious choice, as we are a top-rated local repair service in Dallas, TX and Plano, TX known for our precision and expertise.
In fact, we strive to meet and exceed your expectations, thanks to experienced technicians who always give the attention your Supra needs in a timely manner so you can get back on the road quickly. When you only want high-quality service at competitive prices that are up to 60% off dealership prices, you can bring your vehicle to us with peace of mind.
Common Toyota Supra Repair Problems
Some common problems reported by Toyota Supra owners include:
- Automatic transmission fails to shift properly at high mileages
- Failed emissions tests due to blocked EGR system
- Replacement of coolant and thermostat every 60,000 miles
- Engine stalls when warm
- Brake fluid must be flushed every 60,000 miles
- Vehicle will not crank due to starter
- Power steering pump may leak and need replacement
- ABS wheel speed sensors may get worn and set codes at high mileages
- Air flow sensor can fail at high mileages
- Worn shift bushings result in the manual transmission popping out of gear
- Sweet smell and overheating under hood
If any of these are happening to you, don’t worry. Enlist the help of our trained professionals who are well-versed in all Toyota Supra repair services.
Toyota Supra Repair Services at Bimmers Only
No matter what kind of repair to need, you can rely on the proven expertise of certified technicians who help you identify and address issues before they become bigger and more costly problems. As part of our overall Toyota Supra repairs, we address:
- Fluid Leak Inspection
- Indicators, Turn Signals and Lamps
- Key Memory Programming
- Cooling System Service
- Brake Service and Repair
- Electrical System Troubleshooting
- Alarm Activation Program
- Charge System (Alternator, Starter, Battery)
- Suspension and Power Steering
- Emission Diagnosis and Repair
- AC and Heating Systems
- Transmission and Drivetrain
- Valve Adjustments
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
For the ultimate in precise repairs that don’t cost you an arm and a leg or take forever, make an appointment today with Bimmers Only in Dallas at 469-585-7718. We serve the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, including, but not limited to Irving, Carrollton, Plano, Dallas, and Richardson.